Sunday, December 24, 2006

i changed my mind on having a point

It is Christmas Eve and I should be excited . Sure I am . I noticed something different this year : I feel .. refreshed . I am not too anxious about what my presents will be, for a change .. in fact, I don't even remember what I wanted . Instead, I am anticipating, just can't wait to see, the look on his face when he opens his presents from me . It is a strange feeling, and I like it .

I have recently begun writing another story .. I have a perfect plot, but as always it is difficult to determine a motive for everything . I was in a particularly pickly situation on this one, but finally it hit me, came to me . What better motive is there, than love ? And it works so well . But of course -- love works for everything . After all, in the end, every story is a love story .


I would like to be the one to find the first odd perfect . But what are the chances ? As if I would even know how to begin .... My story ? Oddly, it is about perfection . Vernacular .. nice word . Face bella figura .. what a motto . I love it !

I watched Nacho Libre .. Funny in a straange way . I want to watch It's a Wonderful Life .. and I will .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .