Wednesday, December 27, 2006

quite an achievement

( Here now, I will take the symbols from this page ... )

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me ( in reverse order ) :

1 ... partridge in a pear tree .
( What does it symbolize ? ) Jesus .
Simple enough, I think .

2 ... turtle doves .
The Old Testament & the New Testament .
I haven't read them, so I don't think I am one to talk .

3 ... french hens .
[ Why so many birds ? ]
The three " Theological Virtues : "
Faith, Hope, and Love .
Now here is one I can elaborate on .

Now, I am not entirely sure what theology is, so it's time to learn a new word . Thimber Tundra is processing .. And oh, why didn't I guess . It comes from the root word the-, meaning god . " The study of God and the truthfulness of religion in general .. " Well, that sounds sort of like what I am doing . Except I care more about the truthfulness of everything, not God or religion in particular . A virtue, of course, is a good quality . And Faith, Hope, and Love, incidentally, are exemplary ( very good ) qualities . Have Faith in your neighbour, and she will give you Hope . Hope for the best, and you will find the Will to carry on . Carry on, with Good in your heart and Love in your soul, and you will find the best of Friends . Then you will know Love, and you will be Happy . Assuming you handled things correctly, and did what you were supposed to do, no matter how unclear the circumstances appeared, that is quite an achievement .

In the real world, I watched :
The Nightmare Before Christmas,
Night at the Museum,
Pirates II : Man's Chest,
You've Got Mail .
Excelentes .

* Chewy chewy chewy chewy *
Quite an achievement !
Appreciate what you have .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .