Tuesday, August 29, 2006

. you notice something new .


Score of the Day :
I scored 10400 points
on Zookeeper ..
can you beat me ??

Scott, is a life saver .
[ Comma splices, are fun XD
That's not Mrs. Scott,
but Scott Chao;
whom by the way left Oxford :[ ]

What are words worth ?

Trust is hard to gain,
and hard to recognize
once you've gained it ..

Guilt has overcome me ..

My mom told me to stop blogging
and get serious ..

Excuuuse me ??
My writing isn't serious ?
My life isn't serious ?

Mom, if you're reading this
like you say you are,
just ..
GAHH !!

.. whatever ..

" All I need from you is you "
~ Disarray ~

In the end,
every story is a love story .

Rough Overview of Yesterday :

  • Bigfoot Rapids
  • Wilderness Scrambler
  • Perilous Plunge, twice
  • Log Ride
  • Jaguar!
  • Dragon Swing
  • Ghostrider
  • Perilous Plunge, twice
  • Lunch ~ Little Caesar's, yay
  • Ghostrider, twice
  • Perilous Plunge
  • Nature Center
  • met up with Tim, Will, and Matt
  • Bigfoot Rapids
  • Bumper Cars
  • Perilous Plunge, twice
  • La Revolucio'n
Fun fun .

Saw Hoodwinked again .
Every time you watch that movie,
you notice something new ..

Like this time,
I noticed I got my quote wrong ..
and the Wolf's shirt says 23

I think if I read Ultima first,
I might have liked TFA better ..

" Now red is blue
Doesn't make much sense but
Red is blue
Messing with your head now
Red is blue
.....
" Now red is blue
What was near is far now
Red is blue
Like a falling star and
Red is blue "
~ Ben Folds ~
.. Listen to the whole song

~ Mr . BoOmBaStIc ~
.. Sorry, it's stuck in my head XD

1 comment:

Albert Lowe said...

I did read ultima first, and i did like tfa more, but not as much as ultima

does that make any sense at all?

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .