Sunday, April 08, 2007

your considerably disgruntled antonym

Lately my memory has failed me so much and so often,
I would not be surprised if I forget even how to spell my own name .
It has happened before ...
I need a release . I need a break, a vacation .
A trip somewhere far away from home, from reality .
" I think I'll go to Boston ... " I do .
I just, in the very least, need some way to know for a change
what it is I really need in the first place .

" Everything is changing,
you're looking for the [Agno]cure [xP] ...
Trouble in your head now,
don't know what to do .
Feels like up is down and red is blue ...
Now you're getting older,
nothing feels the same .
You can't even makes sense of your own name . "
~ Red is Blue - Ben Folds ~

Give me a break . I'm in over my head, obviously .
Too bad I never did anything about it before ...

Sshh, help me .
Oh gahd, I can never think up anything brilliant
anymore these days .. because of this frikin-ay
nerve-wracking time limit that certainly
does nothing to help my already fragilely
border-line maniacal state . For the love of Gahd !
Help me out of this pit she has dug for me ...
As they are filling it in as we speak, soon enough
it will be simply a pit no longer, but will
turn into a grave for this anyhow-wasted life of mine .
My grammar ? Faulty, I know .
You try falling in love with your considerably disgruntled antonym,
and then show me how your grammar works out for you .

So I was mistaken .
But I cannot simply ignore these thoughts .
" Who has to know the way she feels inside ?
Those thoughts I can't deny ?
These sleeping dogs won't lie !
And all I've tried to hide is eating me apart .. "
~ Dirty Little Secret - AAR ~

The thoughts of you constantly remind me
of how my time as a figment of sanity
is ticking away, ticking away, ticking away ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't you dare talk about not being to think of anything brilliant...the wording of this entire blog is freaking amazing!

and "You try falling in love with your considerably disgruntled antonym...see how that affects your grammar!" HAHA...that put a smile on my face.

~Demon Anarchy

(is that better for you?)

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .