Saturday, April 07, 2007

the one you aren't ashamed to cry for

Only two more days ..
Are you more excited for Easter,
or for what happens the day after tomorrow ?
Hmm .. ? Answer me that, Miss A .
A for antonymous .. guau .

Planning anything big ?
Or anything at all ?

Here is an .. erm,
Easter poem :

I have finally developed an answer
to the question that has mercifully rankled in my heart and soul,
and which probably never even crossed your mind ...
Who is Bella ?
Bella is the perfect grrl .
She is the one you never saw coming .
She is the one you would never dream to see leave .
She is the one you can't forget .
She is the one of whom your subconscious reminds you .
She is the one you aren't ashamed to cry for .
She is the one who makes you feel like someone .
She is the one who gives you reason to live .
She is the one you constantly wonder about .
She is the one you feel entirely sure about .
She is the one who makes you second-guess yourself .
She is the one who completes you .
She is the one who holds your missing piece .
She is the one you can't have, because
she is the one you took for granted in the first place .
She is the one who completely shifts your thinking .
She is the one who gives you butterflies,
not just in your stomach, but in your mind,
in your heart, in your conscience ... Quite simply,
she is the one .

4 : 1138 .. Bella, of course

And I have taken your advice .
I don't care what anyone thinks or knows anymore;
I can't lose you .

" I [didn't] want the world to see me,
'cause I [didn't] think that they'd understand ..
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am . "
~ Goo Goo Dolls ~


" I'm two quarters and a heart down,
and I don't want to forget how your voice sounds .
These words are all I have, so I'll write them;
so you need them just to get by . "
~ Fall Out Boy ~

" I'm lost without you .. I can't help myself ..
How does it feel, to know that I love you ? "
~ Robin Thicke ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*anonymous

haha...i take it "Miss A." is my new nickname now? the day after tomorrow...what's so special about the 9th? The first *official* day of Spring Break? Should i know this?

ps: i never fail to mention how much that song grosses me out. :)

Cupcake Man said...

hey thanks for the plug.I have linked thee

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .