Sunday, April 08, 2007

reminiscence is a fun word ...

" They say that history repeats itself . Well, I feel like my life is repeating itself, just in a slightly different way . Geoffrey said I should just try to forget about her . I agree that it would probably make everything easier for everyone . And .. I'm trying . But it's hard . I don't know what to do anymore . Nothing seems to make any sense . I've talked to Geoffrey and Yunique, but no one is able to help me .
I am lost, and I desperately need to find myself . I don't know if I should forget about her, or if so, how . I don't know how Marian feels about anyone . I don't want to waste my time striving for the impossible, but I don't want to pass up what would have been a chance . As of now, I am not talking to Marian or Reilly . I don't know if it will help anything, but it's worth a try . I could use some time alone to think things over . Besides, I don't see how talking to them could solve anything . I don't want to complicate things . And I don't want to make things worse . "

~ excerpt from Episode 5 : the circle of love . ~

Okay, I'll tell you what .
I will post a whole lot this month,
to make up for last April .
Sound good ? Great .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you sure haven't been keeping good on that whole "posting more" thing. i've been bored out of my MIND the whole day (not the WHOLE day...i did hw...but like the last 2 hours or so) and i thought there would at least be something new / interesting for me to read so that i would not feel as restless. but noooooo...geez.

and what exactly is the circle of love? i've never heard of it. please clarify that for me :)

~demon anarchy

philophiliac said...

lawl .
it's nicce to know someone's actually waiting

truthfully,
this is from my personal journal ..
about a year ago

you figure the rest out for yourself .

Anonymous said...

haha
you've got an audience now and you need to make sure to keep it satisfied. lol

and i kind of thought you had something to do with it (what with the name dropping and whatnot) but wasn't sure...now i am

~demon anarchy!

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .