Tuesday, April 10, 2007

directed unto R .

" Thou canst not die by traitors' hands,
Unless thou bring'st them with thee . "
~ JC, V.i.56-57 ~

Soo .. a whole year gone by .
That is quite the achievement .
How does it make you feel ?

I am going to be honest with you now . I really don't like you . I am sick of pretending we are still friends . I don't know what you think, but your face brings flames to my eyes . Just stop, please . Stop trying . Just go away, leave me alone . Don't let me keep any of these existing binds, these connections to a twisted fate . Oh, I'll bet I sound hypocritical . I don't care . We got along just fine before, but the transpiration of certain obvious events has quickly changed that . I hope certain other things will do their changing in turn .

And to you, Miss A :
When I read your words I feel like forgetting about being deep, like no longer caring at all . Apathy can be a magical thing sometimes ...
Thank you for the impudence .

Happy now ?

I think I have put myself in over my head .
You get sick of this after a while .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .