Friday, April 06, 2007

I can only attain it from you

something's missing ?

Oh, don't give me that .

I feel like that constantly .
And I know that, whatever it is I am missing,
I can only attain it from you .

" For too long I've been parched of thirst and unable to quench it .
Too long I've been starving to dea7h and haven't died .
I feel nothing .
Not the wind on my face, nor the spray of the sea,
nor the warmth of a woman's flesh . "
~ Barbossa, Pirates I ~

" For the longest time, I've been writing about you ...
Bet you didn't know that, but here just now,
I catch myself staring at you and reading you in disbelief,
and afraid to tell anyone lest they pinch me,
and I can't deny this egocentric eccentricity - so indulge me, please -
that if you were conjured from poems I've been writing for years ..
then it's nothing at all for me to wait a bit longer .
I'll do what I have to do . Wait, yes . "
~ Cupcake Man ~

And how fascinating,
that the words he posted yesterday
are virtually the exact same words
I was thinking yesterday .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .