Thursday, April 12, 2007

officially over .

Now, I imagine a world in which I can actually have you .

Everything is suddenly complicated .
Nothing feels the same .
Something about this state just makes it all uncomfortable .
Amazing . HA ! I laugh at myself .
This means I have finally accomplished my goal .
My goal of dissolving every worthwhile illusion from the unattainable .
My goal of making the whole thing seem a waste of my time .
My goal of having the power to deceive myself .

Coincidence ? You could call it that .
Complicated ? Of course .
Speaking of which, I like your song .

Good-bye .

" For now, let him sleep .
For in dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own .
Let them swim in the deepest ocean,
or glide in the highest cloud . "
~ Prof . Dumbledore, movie HP 3 ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i can't believe you quoted HP in your blog.

i <3 HP.

your blog officially rocks now :)

~demon anarchy!

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .