Wednesday, April 18, 2007

my heart ? oh don't worry, it hasn't worked for ages

Luck .

That lamp hasn't been working for ages ...
It just sits on the floor unattended .
I am truly surprised it was even still plugged in .

The light bulb d1ed long ago .
I tried twisting it, then gave up
and didn't bother replacing it .

Yesterday .. the seventeenth ..
I go into my room, and there on the floor
where it always has been
is my trusty old lamp,
in proper working condition .

April 17th .

~~~~~

Miss M .

One day apart .
I never knew that .. guau .
What are the chances ?

April 18th .

~~~~~

Letters .

In your mind, do the letters of the alphabet
each have a gender ?
Or is that just me and my crazy little world ?

Interestingly enough,
I see very little of them as grrls .
B, K, P, Q, R, and S are female ..
the other twenty are male .

Sorry .. that's just how I see it .

~~~~~

Letters .

I wonder where they all have gone .

Did you keep them ?
Are they safe and sound ?
Did you burn them within days ?
Did you throw them away ?
Do you carry them around ?
Did you eat them in a craze ?

It's a possibility .
But mainly it just rhymed .

( Interesting connections, I say . )

Frankly, I'm glad to be rid of them .
And to think, for a moment I considered ..
well not really . never mind .

[ Oh, one more thing . ]

~~~~~

Miss A .

You copied me .. you copycat .
Of course she deserves it .

I said that already .
I would have gone on,
but I din't want to sound sta1kerish ...

A special, specciall day !!
( And yet another . )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You CopyCat!



~"Crazy Little World"

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .