Tuesday, April 17, 2007

as if you didn't get enough last time, of redundancy

( I think I like this format .
It is an easy way to let out what all is on my mind,
without confusing you quite so much . )

Gilgamesh .

If you can't pass the comprehension quiz,
then you probably didn't really read the book .

Sure, you ran your eyes over the pages .
But that doesn't necessarily qualify as reading .

~~~~~

Miss A .

" I can usually get through pretty much anything,
until I think about her smile . And I miss it .
I probably won't ever see that smile again . "
~ Smashed ~

Stop wearing green !!
It just makes you that much cuter ...

~~~~~

Miss X .

Happy birthday !!
Sincerely .
You were born on the seventeenth,
you deserve a lot of credit .

I know you don't especially like that name ..
but you needed a letter, and it fits .

Your smile is intoxicating .

Oops .

~~~~~

Names .

I have nicknames for most of my friends .
Whether it be clever, or merely a letter, it's all good .
You may or may not know your own ..
the rest you'll have to figure out for yourself .

~~~~~

Poetry .

I try to hide, to mask this indecision
It's possibly improbable to say
If no one has impractically envisioned
If nothing has a chance to stay the same

Oops .
Clues are fun . Ha .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you enjoy mocking me, don't you? "without confusing you quite so much". HA. So not funny. I'll figure out your little nicknames. (eventually...). I get most of them. There's just that one new one...

and see? I told you clues are nice. Although, aren't they the same as hints? Think about it. It's just a matter of word play...

~DA

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .