Monday, April 16, 2007

select your topic of choice, redundancy

Gilgamesh .

I have a theory, that every problem you will ever have .. is in this book .
Therefore by contrapositive, if it is not in this book, it is not a real problem .

I find it amusing how this book has no real climax .
I suppose it is not really long enough in itself ...
It just sort of tells one story after another,
each one somehow being connected to the preceding and the following .
I got : Part I as the exposition, Part II as the rising action,
Part III as the falling action, and Part IV as the resolution .
Basically .. that's what I got .

This is quite possibly my new favorite book, if it classifies .

~~~~~

Miss A .

I find it tragic, the lengths I need to go to
in order to stop myself from doing what I want to do .
Why can't we all just be friends ?
I feel like I am distancing myself .

And I should have expected it,
that as soon as I come back to face the real world,
I see her face, I hear her voice,
and although I try my best to push it out of my thoughts,
I like it .

Now I finally see what you mean by discomfort .
A different kind of discomfort,
the kind where your face brings me to be terribly sick to my stomach,
where it pains me to say your name .

~~~~~

Dreams .

A few days ago, I reached the 100 mark
in recording my dreams the day after I have them .

My recall is now significantly more accurate,
and I have at least a fragment of a dream,
about every other day .

I would post them here,
but they are not all exactly G-rated .

~~~~~

Names .

G .. you can't be Yunique .
I have already taken that .
Just so you know .

And it sounds ghey, anyway .

~~~~~

Poetry .

What is this world I have created for myself ?

What is this place I have imagined,
where everything I do,
although I know how wrong it is,
seems right ?

What is this illusion I have dreamt up,
where good and bad are merged,
where the lines at the edges of reality and fantasy
blur,
and everything turns a disheartening shade of grey,
spotted with flashes of crimson .

" But who am I to talk ? He sighed as if
Disgusted with himself; I did as he
Commanded me to do . I spoke to them "
~ Gilgamesh, p. 77 ~
( See what I said ? )

What is this world we all have created for ourselves ?

What is this place we have imagined,
where everything we do,
although we know how wrong it is,
seems right ?

What is this illusion we have dreamt up,
where good and bad are merged,
where the lines at the edges of reality and fantasy
blur,
and everything turns a daunting shade of gray,
spotted with flashes of burgundy .

~~~~~

There's redundancy for you .

I don't give hints .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and your little codenames and whatnot. geez. how do you keep them all straight in your head?? so G and Yunique huh? just who would that be? (i know you "don't give hints" so how about a clue instead? haha)

i thought the climax of the book was when enkidu died. that was pretty significant, no?

~who else but demon anarchy?

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .