Monday, February 12, 2007

translating the phrase that pays

The original lyrics from "The Phrase that Pays" by The Academy Is,
to be translated several consecutive times
to show how random Google Translate can be ..
:
my eyes can't believe what they have seen. in the corner of your room, you've stockpiled millions of my memories. oh doctor, doctor, i must have gotten sick somehow. i'm going to ask you a series of questions and i want them answered on the spot right now. is it serious? i'm afraid it is. am i going to die? well son, death is going to catch up to all one day. but yours is coming quicker than ours, than ours.

mis ojos no pueden creer lo que han visto. en la esquina de tu sitio, has almacenado millones de mis memorias. doctor del oh, doctor, debo haber conseguido enfermo de alguna manera. voy a preguntarte que una serie de preguntas y de mí lo desea contestó sobre el terreno ahora. ¿es seria? estoy asustado que es. ¿soy el ir a morir? el hijo bien, va a coger hasta el un día. pero el tuyo está viniendo más aprisa que el nuestros, que el nuestros.

my eyes cannot think what they have seen. in the corner of your site, you have stored million my memories. doctor of oh, doctor, I must somehow have obtained ill. I go to preguntarte that a series of questions and me wishes it answered now on the land. is serious? I am scared that is. I am to go to die? the affluent son, is going to take until a day. but yours he is coming more fast than ours, that ours.

mis ojos no pueden pensar lo que han visto. en la esquina de tu sitio, has almacenado millón mis memorias. doctor del oh, doctor, debo haber obtenido de alguna manera Illinois. Voy al preguntarte a que una serie de preguntas y de mí los deseos él ahora contestó en la tierra. ¿es serio? Me asustan que es. ¿Debo ir a morir? el hijo afluente, va a tomar hasta un día. pero el tuyo él está viniendo más rápido que el nuestros, ese el nuestros.

my eyes cannot think what they have seen. in the corner of your site, you have stored million my memories. doctor of oh, doctor, I must have obtained Illinois somehow. I go to preguntarte to that a series of questions and me desires he now answered in the Earth. is serious? They scare to me that it is. I must go to die? the affluent son, is going to take until a day. but yours it is coming more express than ours, that ours.

mis ojos no pueden pensar lo que han visto. en la esquina de tu sitio, has almacenado millón mis memorias. doctor del oh, doctor, debo haber obtenido Illinois de alguna manera. Voy al preguntarte a ése una serie de preguntas y de mí los deseos que él ahora contestó en la tierra. ¿es serio? Asustan a mí que es. ¿Debo ir a morir? el hijo afluente, va a tomar hasta un día. pero el tuyo está viniendo más expreso que el nuestros, ese el nuestros.

my eyes cannot think what they have seen. in the corner of your site, you have stored million my memories. doctor of oh, doctor, I must somehow have obtained Illinois. I go to preguntarte to a that one series of questions and me desires that he now answered in the Earth. is serious? They scare me that she is. I must go to die? the affluent son, is going to take until a day. but yours more express is coming than ours, that ours.

I think I'll stop now .
A number of mistakes ..
How fob ! What more can I say ..

" I must have obtained Illinois somehow "
lmboo

Why'd I do it ?
Something like Le Fay .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .