Friday, February 09, 2007

to let the spirit river rise and run

I find it odd how, sometimes, I do not remember writing what I have written . I look at those scribbles on the page, and it takes me a moment to realize that those words, those thoughts, have come from me . It is as if they come not from the surface, but from something underneath, from somewhere deep inside of me; and sometimes they simply flow, with little thought .. they just expose themselves . I am merely an outlet, a manner, for my subconscious, of speaking indirectly .. through me . It tells me what to do, and I do it . It makes the ideas, I am merely the messenger . Or at least, that is what Ze Frank says .. my inspiration, my hero . But I like to think that my subconscious is part of me, belongs to me . It could not do much of anything without me . Though, when the rest of the world has gone awry and I have nothing else to comfort me, it feels good to let go, to be detached, and to let the spirit river rise and run .

And also, to give to you a few quotes to ponder on, so I can relax .

" Make friends before you need them . " and
" A friend walks in when everyone else walks out . "
~ El Dorado Inn ~

" I create such drama in this world . "
You've got that right .

" It was the best of times,
it was the worst of times,
it was the times of my life . " and
" Songs are easy, voices aren't . "
~ A . Idol ~

Everyone has the vocabulary .
Writing is just a matter of figuring out
which words fit well together .

I always want what I cannot have .

" The road to heaven shouldn't be he11 . "
~ a billboard ~


Soo many great shows on TV now ..
24
Lost
Heroes
The O.C.
Prison Break
I watched Prison Break : The Path to Freedom .
Interesting, indeed ..

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .