Thursday, February 15, 2007

heart of darkness

It is nice to be able to recognize, now, when deep down I realize I need it most, that I do have friends . Friends to whom I can talk . Friends that make it all easier . Friends with whom it is a little harder . Friends who never tell me anything . Friends who always tell me everything . Friends who, at times, can tell what I am thinking, and of whom I know the same . Friends who aren't afraid to look over across the room and smile . Friends who think they should be afraid . Friends who begin to doubt themselves . Friends who don't hesitate to listen . Friends who know just what to say, and just when to say it . Friends who know how to comfort me . Friends who don't care anymore . Friends who still love me anyway . Friends who have learned never to give up . Friends who have realized that sometimes you have to . Friends with a different point of view, a different opinion on certain things . Friends who don't grow tired of the same thing over and over again, or at least try their best not to show that they are . Friends who aren't afraid to let their feelings show . Friends who tell it how it is, and know without having to ask that it won't be told again . Friends who remember to say hello . Friends who actually notice me . Friends who come to me first . Friends who know it is all their fault, and are proud of it too . Friends who not only compliment me, but mean it . Friends with nothing better to do . Friends with something better to do, and yet they still stay a while . Friends who don't forget about me . Friends who think of me first . Friends who wish me luck . Friends who really don't mind the silence . Friends with whom I actually feel at home . Friends who can see that I am uncomfortable, and actually do something about it . Friends who sincerely care . Friends who speak from their heart . Friends who speak from their mind . Friends who make each move carefully, strategically . Friends who act on a whim . Friends who proceed with caution . Friends who mind their boundaries . Friends who know they don't have to mind their own business . Friends who help me help them . Friends I didn't realize I had until I forced myself to think of them . Friends who inspire me . Friends without whom it would be much more difficult to live ... The only problem is, they are nothing more than friends . And then there are those who aren't so friendly .. But don't let me get into that .

[ What does the title mean ?
Err . You can judge that for yourself . ]

3 comments:

Albert Lowe said...

name them

philophiliac said...

apparently not you .

thanks a lot .

philophiliac said...

frankly,
i had my own doubts while writing it .
but the fact that i could think of enough support is evidence enough to prove my point .

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .