Thursday, February 08, 2007

and now, something i wrote without looking

My eyes shut tight
Not a thing to see
Left with nothing but this music
The sounds in the istance
And thoughts of you and me
There's something I've been wanting to tell you
But never had the guts
Is it guts ? An acronym for " get us to safety " ..
A useful one at that ..
Not seeing what I have written thus far, my mind is gradually losing track
Track of where my train thought is heading
Track of where the words are on the creen
Track of what everything means ..
My eyes, a pain to keep them closed
They twitch and flitter
Eyelids are a conundrum
And now I realize that sight is quite a valuable asset
The black turns to green, and hints of the others
nd it all looks staticy [ not a typo, although it is not a real word either ], the absence of the power of this sense ..
I should be glad for what I have
I am so lost, so spinning
Misguided, undirected
I have no idea what is going on
But then again, do I ever ?
Even with my eyes open, everything passes me by
All of the important ppparts, I just miss them
They breeze right by, go with the flow
I have learned that the flow is something you have to know
You may or may not want to be in it
But nevertheless, you must know where it is
Liike my feelings for you
Although I may want to, I know I shouldn't listen to them
But either way, I need to know what they mean to me
What they mean to the both of us
Inaccurately calculating how far I have gone
I hope that there is some rhythm to these words
Invisible, I lose the power that I once had
I am thankful for the home keys
And the little bumps upon them
I wonder how many typological errors I have m ade
( Tjat is short for typo, in case you didn't know .. )
Err ..
It is hard to tell, I lose ount of how many times I have pressed the Backspace key
But I hope I am somewhere near the target
I hope I have not gone too far over the limit
The limit ? What's that ?
Never head of it ..
Someone calls my name, but I cannot reply effectively

A call on the phone ? I don't think I can take that
But I will try anyway
My eyes are getting tired
Ironic, it seems they would be more comfortable closed
But they are just so feisty, the won't stand still
Sort of like you and your hyper stage
What am I saying ? I know it is invaluable
No matter what I try, you will always feel the same
This is all so pointless
And yet there is nothing else I can do
The best idea would be to ignore
To ignore is a conundrum
Vocabulary seems to be stunted without sight of my poition
Although I have not used " stunted " as of yet
* Even though
I suppose I will change that later .
It is a little too late to go back now,
I do not remember my words
And evenif I did, I would not have the energy ( or the willpower, for goodness' sake ) to go back and count them
Aye .. Oye .. Words are all alike
Not much to say
Why am I even doinng this ?
I will try it again later, and give it a purpose
And perhaps some intent, like Handson suggested
Music is pretty awesome
Wait .. a conversation interruption
And now I ompletely forgot where I was
And I do not feel like really racking my brain at the moment
I find it amazing that I can find the buttons on the phone without looking at or for them
This is becoming regrettable
Well, not really ..
But I wish there were something tolive for
I hpoe I do not go blind ..
It is really bad for the writing
It would be extremely difficult to edit
I would have to always type, or write extremely neatly
Because someone else would have to read it out to me, myself not being capable
Hey ! I would not be able to read .. Or else I would have to order everything n Braille ..
Gahh .. how annoying that would be

Good-bye !!
Amores, as always ..

*****
Eyes open !!
And, back to Verdana ! Lawl, yaya .
I wonder how that happened ..
Ok so, total number of typos : 18 I think ..
Darn, soo close ! What luck ..
I wonder, what does that mean ?
Keep off 17 for a while, it says .

But what does this show ?
That even when I cannot think,
I always think of you .

[ And that no matter what font it looks like while writing it,
it always switches to Verdana anyway;
so I might as well not bother . ]

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .