Saturday, February 17, 2007

a title nearly gone to waste

It's the seventeenth again .
And I realize, I don't really care so much anymore .
( It seems that way with a lot of things these days . )
But nevertheless, I have to do something .
So, here you are, with

A Collection of Quotes to Get You Through the Day :

" No good deed goes unpunished . "

" It's nice to be important,
but it's more important to be nice . "
~ BaG ~

" Strangers are just friends waiting to happen . "
~ PostSecret ~

" There is no time I feel more alive, than when my heart is breaking . "
~ PostSecret ~

" Every single person has at least one secret that would break your heart . If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world . "
~ guess who .. PostSecret ! ~

" The dearest profit is sometimes all too dear : that depends on the source . Do you understand me ? A fortune won is often misfortune . "
" Are you sure that it is my voice, and not your conscience ? ... It is not what I say, but what has been done, that hurts you . "
~ Sophocles 677 ~
" How dreadful it is when the right judge judges wrong ! "
" Your figures of speech may entertain you now, but .. you will get little profit from them in the end . "

^ Can you tell I loved this story ?

" What you can do and should do are not necessarily the same thing .
Sometimes what's done is done and should remain so . "
~ Ardagh 135 ~

The Unlikely Exploits .. subtext galore !! I love itt .
Thank you, Philip Ardagh .

" Failing to prepare, we prepare to fail . "
and " Always choose life . "
~ Valencia Inn ~

" Thank you for following your conscience . "

" Remember this above all ... No kind deed is ever wasted . "
~ Ardagh 135 ~

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .