Sunday, February 18, 2007

my greatest fear

And now, to make up for it, a few words of my own :

I have been asked, what do I want to be when I grow up ? That a secret . Why ? Because it puts me in danger . Or because I don't know . One of the two .. Just like .. nevermind .

I have learned that a hug is the most effective way to touch someone, to exhibit your love .. and a smile comes in a close second place .

I have just realized that I am not the only one who really wants to see Chewy . Perhaps the only one who needs to prevent her from reading certain posts of his, at least until the time comes .. but nonetheless not the only one . It's refreshing !

There is a reason for everything .. or for nothing, I can't seem to recall which .

Life itself is only escapable by d347h, or briefly by sleep .

I have learned that nothing in this world is ever safe . EVER !!
And nothing is final, except d347h ( at least as far as we think ) .

My beliefs on fate ?
That there is nothing that has to happen,
only certain things that are supposed to happen .

Everything happens for a reason .
Did I say that already ?

My greatest fear is that I will finally get what I have always wanted, and will realize I really don't want it anymore .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .