Tuesday, February 27, 2007

confusion of an abandoned heart

" Pick Your Poison " Picture Plethora :
The Sixth Helping [ from yesterday ]



I have realized that lately perhaps I have desired too much .
I suppose the picture's claim is correct .
If I want to be noticed, I need to simmer down a bit .
Though this still seems to go against logic to me,
which is probably why I never considered it in the first place .
I am sorry this is not a poem this time .
But the picture is ! And by my sister Corinne .
Yes, the talented one . ( In fact, I am listening to her singing
right now . Soo soothing ... )
I don't know if you could call it a poem,
seeing as it only consists of one line,
but she entered it in a poetry contest so that is what I will call it .
I will write another poem very soon .
Do you even like my poetry ?
It would be nice to have some input every once in a while .
Perhaps I am blind to what I have been doing wrong all along .
Perhaps I do not realize that I can greatly improve,
that there is a much better way .
Perhaps I am only looked down upon because I am different,
and to change my ways would be
to change the future of worldly point of view .
Perhaps I should find a better friend than parallelism .
Perhaps I should learn more .
Going off the title of the blog,
I will actually begin to study religion and its surrounding concepts
around the middle of March .
I wonder if anyone really follows me ?
Regardless, I will continue writing .
All this must be doing something to stimulate my brain cells .
And I will look back on it all in a few years, and I will reminisce,
and I will extract those original thoughts from the many, many pages
of seemingly meaningless words, and I will utilize them !
And the greater good will never have been put to better use .
Did you notice something ? I know I just did .
For the first time in a long time,
I desired nothing throughout the entire post .
At least not from you ...

Nothing these days is spontaneous .
Because I can't trust myself to save myself in time .
CAH !!

The first cut was pretty deep .
The second cut was deeper .
I saw the third one coming,
and by now there is nothing left to cut .

It's a song .
Or it was, before I changed it .

Living in the shadows of your deepest regrets,
you realize how much irony has gone to waste .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .