Sunday, February 04, 2007

something else i wrote without thinking, with a good chance of not making any sense either

" Then there was the guilt ...
there is always guilt :
guilt at what one should have said and done
but never got around to saying or doing ...
and now it was too late . "
~ Ardagh 26-7 ~

It's February again .
And I apologize for not keeping up with the holidays, as usual ..
But here they are now :
ja15 . DMLKJ day ! happy .
ja15 . gioino .
ja16 . milly .
ja17 . I mean ..
ja20 . WtF was ohkay .. last year's was more fun ! wait ..
ja22 . atheeena .
ja26 . n07 roller disco .. but AG was fun fun . talent !
ja27 . I missed SC .. but BusAd project was fun .. fun ..

I believe, I have lost my momentum ..
Let's-a GO ! MariO . Amn't I smart ?

I watched The Vanishing ..
An old movie . and verryy, interesting ..
The beginning was absurd .
The middle was ME !
And the ending was abnormal .
You'll just have to see for yourself .

I've noticed, I have a tendency
to not read something if it looks too long ..
ahah maybe that's just me but,
eh . I should prolly try to stop it


It felt different before I really knew you .
The mystery made you more enticing .

You have taken away the purpose of my life .
I have no choice now, I am forced to live a lie .
Again .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .