Thursday, January 18, 2007

between you and me ...

I saw the license plate
4MOR143 . ( amor, I love you )
Dood, what are the chances !?

There is a fine line between confidence and closed-mindedness, as between being unsure and being open-minded . There is a fine line between courage and stupidity . Between fear and wisdom, between fright and conscience; between fear and fright . Between relaxation and sloth . Between love and 1ust . Between envy and admiration; between envy and hatred . Between my heart and yours .

Parallel structure . Although, I have noticed I often try to be as unbalanced as possible without being incorrect . I admit I have crossed the fine line at least a few times .

~~~~~

I have a theory, that optimists like Monopoly more than pessimists . And it makes perfect sense . * People * complain that Monopoly - the greatest game in the world - is no fun because it takes too long . In the process of trying to prove this wrong, I realized that the second half of the game sure is a lot more fun than the first half, which is more chance than skill . And if one is impatient ( and / or a pessimist ), she will stop in the middle and never get to experience the fun of the real core of the game . The patient ones ( and / or the optimists ) continue to play through the whole of the game, and discover how fun it really can be .

People do not like Monopoly because the metaphor is so grand, because it is soo much like Life . Er ... life, sorry . The thing you live; not the game or the cereal . They are similar in that : If you just sit around and refuse to pay attention until it is your turn, you will miss something and bore yourself .. or worse yet, lose . But if you get into it, and be excited about it, and speed quickly through all the events, taking your time, of course, when it is needed, you will make it more interesting and you will enjoy yourself .

~~~~~

I wrote a poem known as " The Bitter Truth . " Naught but a few days later, I heard word ( more like read word [ Current Events ] ) that Snicket is writing a book known as " Horseradish : Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid . " Coincidence ? I think not . Bitter( sweet ) has come to be an important word in my syntax .
It keeps on turning up .. * heit * heit * Why does she repeat it ? The definitions of > bitter < . versus . Bittersweet is not the same thing !

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .