Friday, January 19, 2007

a few inspiring tidbits

Tying up the knot and building a foundation ..

" I don't think you can be with someone,
until you can be with yourself . "
~ Summer, The O.C. ~

" God, I wish there was a pill to protect your heart . "
~ Susan, Desperate Housewives ~

" the most brilliant shade of Red "
= incarnadine .

A few thoughts from the end of November :

If there is a God,
he really wants to give me a hard time .


I'm tired of having to hide and sneak around
to do what is right .


I watched Cars ..
A particularly good one . Moral values, romance .. everything you need . Go, learn a lesson . I loved it . But then again, I say that about everything I watch .. I wouldn't have seen them, otherwise ?

" Live as you wish your kids would . " and
" A hard part about business is minding your own . "
~ Valencia Inn ~

" Ideas won't work unless you do . " and
" If the going gets easy, you may be going downhill . "
~ El Dorado Inn ~

Take your pick . I've got more .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .