Sunday, December 31, 2006

SNAP .. judgment

A few comments on Last Time :

You cannot experience Love,
unless you have been through H473 .
You cannot appreciate Heaven,
unless you have been through H311 .

What about the three wise men ?
I'm not entirely sure what relevance they hold,
but aren't they important ?

Now, on the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me :

4 ... calling birds .
The Gospels : Matt, Mark, Luke, and John .
Hooray !

5 ... golden rings !
Finally, a break from the birds ..
and something actually valuable .
The Torah / the Pentateuch, consisting of :
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy .
I have no idea what all this means,
but Numbers sounds like it might be interesting to read .
Snap judgment, you say ?

6 ... geese a-laying .
Aand, back to the birds again .
These are the six days of Creation ..
Whatever you say .

7 ... swans a-swimming .
The seven gifts of the Holy Spirit :
prophecy, ministry, teaching, exhortation, giving, leading, and compassion .
Are you the Teacher ?
* Yawn * It's starting to get crowded here .
Who needs 78 presents anyway ?

Exhortation ?? Ah, the act or practice of urging or advising earnestly .
I do believe in the Holy Spirit .
Whatever that's supposed to mean ..

*I watched most of You've Got Mail ..
it was reminiscent ?
*I watched The Core, again ..
it was still just as awesome .
*I watched most of The DaVinci Code ..
can't I ever finish something with Tom Hanks in ?
I really liked this movie, actually .

I didn't call " my first agnostic Christmas "
because isn't that contradictory ?

Of course .
Life is tiring me .

I'm sorry I couldn't put more effort into this, but you do realize I am on a time limit here .
mfg .. why'd you remind me ??

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .