Monday, January 01, 2007

things are guna change so fast

I like to do things in a hurry; I don't like to be hurried .
I have a 2006 hangover, and don't think it will end until Epiphany .
Hold tight .

Hangover quotes from Frankenstein ( SocraSem ):

" How can you seclude yourself in this area, when you know there is so much more ? "

" In any situation where someone suffers, you can't just blame one person . "

" Everyone in this world has a flaw; and they should just be happy and be bold about it . "

" My organs were indeed harsh, but supple; and although my voice was very unlike the soft music of their tones, yet I pronounced such words as I understood with tolerable ease . It was as the @ss and the lap-dog; yet surely the gentle @ss whose intentions were affectionate, although his manners were rude, deserved better treatment than blows and execration . " ~ 119, the last page of Ch. 12 ~

What he's saying is, it's the thought that counts .

" Where should we be if we never looked for what lies beyond ? " ~ the movie ~

" When you guna make up your mind ? When you guna love you as much as I do ? When you guna make up your mind ? 'Cos things are guna change so fast . " ~ Winter - Tori Amos ~

Three queens ..
I do believe in numbers !
I think I can I think I can

Aw shnap, my parientes are stocking me ..
Why not just ki|| me now
[ EDIT : That wasn't meant to be taken literally .
It's just hard to express such a deep hatred .
Myfugah .. ]


Things are guna change so fast ..
When the ball dropped and everyone cheered, I happened to look over and see your picture hanging on my wall .. And it made me wonder .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .