Sunday, December 10, 2006

everyone loves a bad guy

[ I see everyone else's oh-so happy dappy lives,
and I begin to wonder .

[ Why are they appreciated so much more ?
Why, when I do just the same, or more,
do they get praised, while I get spurned ? ]

Now I know .
It's because everyone loves a bad guy .

I apologize for allowing my temper to take me back .
I apologize for being a hypocrite -- here .
Think before you speak .

But speak before you think .
Some things ought not to be taken literally .

Frikin ay, Geoff ...

" It's not the size of the gift,
it's the meaning behind it . "
~ Valencia Inn ~

This is what I meant here .

The past few nights
have practically
turned my life around .

I would say " all but, "
but it is not entirely fitting here .

Albeit . lol .
Nice word .

" You have love .
That's the only future God gives us . "
~ Jean Valjean, Les Mis ~

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .