Monday, October 16, 2006

conveniently provided to me

Google bought YouTube .
Awesome .

People say you can think what you want,
and just keep it to yourself .

A bit of advice :
Don't think what you want .
It will lead to more than just thinking .

Try to avoid thinking anything
people would not like you thinking .
Nowhere in the Constitution
are you granted freedom of thought ..

Just a thought .

I now plan to teach myself
about religion ..

I will start on EveryStudent.com,
a site conveniently provided to me
by Gmail's handy web clips .

But OGH !
Their articles are soo long ..
Gimme a few days, k ?

For now, a word from William Golding :

"He lost himself in a maze of thoughts
that were rendered vague
by his lack of words to express them.
Frowning, he tried again."
~65~
"Again he lost himself in deep waters."
~66~
"Again he fell into that strange mood of speculation
that was so foreign to him.
If faces were different when lit from above or below
--what was a face? What was anything?
~67~

"Life... is scientific, that's what it is.
In a year or two when the war's over
they'll be traveling to Mars and back.
I know there isn't no beast
--not with claws and all that, I mean--
but I know there isn't no fear, either."
~72~

"I mean when Jack says
you can be frightened
because people are frightened anyway
that's all right.
But when he says there's only pigs on this island
I expect he's right but he doesn't know,
not really, not certainly I mean--"
~76~

"I'm 15 for a moment,
caught in between 10 and 20...
And I'm just dreaming,
counting the ways to where you are."
~Five for Fighting~

"How do you document real life,
when real life's getting more like fiction each day?
"How do you write a song when the chords sound wrong,
though they once sounded right and rare?
When the notes are sour, where is the power
you once had to ignite the air?
"How do you leave the past behind
when it keeps finding ways to get to your heart?
It reaches way down deep and tears you inside out
'till you're torn apart!"
~Rent~
( Memorization practice "D )

Punctuspacion is on UrbanDict .

Why do I bother ?
I'm not entirely sure ..

"Sometimes in our lives,
we all have pain,
we all have sorrow.
But if we are wise we know
that there's always tomorrow."
~Lean on Me~

Sometimes I wish I had somebody to lean on .
Emo ? Maybe .
You have no idea what I went through with Lenna ..

Thanks Melissa .

Happy belated Columbus Day ..
and Friday, October the thirteenth .. (guau)
Happy Dictionary Day ..
Happy 150th, eh ?

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .