Tuesday, October 03, 2006

a part of me will finish last

*I watched A Bug's Life..
*I watched The Emperor's New Groove..

Nice guys finish last.
Mean guys never finish.

Life is like a trip around the world..
You keep visiting the same places,
coming back to the same people,
but somehow they keep changing.

I remember having dreams,
but I don't remember sleeping..

Amores deben amar,
deben vivir en feliz,
deben divertirse,
pero no deben hablar de mal de otros..

Por favor.

Fortune's Cookie says:
"A frown keeps others away,
so smile today"

"In the long run,
you'll more likely be happy
with that pair of shoes
you got stuck with in a final sale,
than you will be with that pair of shoes
that you have thirty days to exchange"

"Have you ever heard the wolf cry
to the blue corn moon?"
~CoW~
"The wolf waits below,
hungry and lonely..
He cries to the moon"
~Holes~

--
"Without You" Dixie Chicks
"Without Me" Eminem
--
"My Love" Justin Timberlake
"Tu Amor" Rebelde
--
"Walk Away" Kelly Clarkson
"Walk Away" Paula Deanda
--
. Similarities . like no others .

.....

"Mi amor,
I'm not sure of the right words to say"

"I can't explain this feeling,
I think about it everyday"

"You stay right between the lines of fear and blame,
and you begin to wonder why you came"

"I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out,
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while"

"
A part of me wants to leave you alone.
A part of me wants for you to come home.
A part of me says I'm living a lie.
(And I'm better off without you.)
A part of me says to think it through.
A part of me says I'm over you.
A part of me wants to say goodbye.
A part of me is asking why...
."

"These words are my diary, screaming out loud,
and you know that you'll use them, however you want to
...
No one can find the rewind button now,
sing it if you understand.
And breathe,
just breathe"

[
"How to Save a Life" The Fray
"What Hurts the Most" Rascal Flatts
"Torn" Letoya Luckett
"Breathe (2 AM)" Anna Nalick
]

Last night,
Erin took away my last 17 minutes
that I was planning to post this with..

Wapparoatomm is over for now..
You can expect my next experiment within a week.

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .