Wednesday, October 04, 2006

. no culture whatsoever .

So I've been DDRing,
to train up for the next tourney,
although I am sure it is not necessary ..

Anway, for anyone who is interested,
I have narrowed the AA's down to :

Danca de Yuka . . . .Heavy 8
Daikenkai . . . . . . . Heavy 8
Bag . . . . . . . . . . . Heavy 10
Sakura . . . . . . . . . Heavy 10
The Legend of Max .Heavy 10
Butterfly . . . . . . . . Oni
Giudecca . . . . . . . .Oni
Daikenkai . . . . . . . Oni
Sakura . . . . . . . . . Oni

and those are all devi1ishly hard,
[ Yum, devi1ed eggs ]
so I have begun to start trying for AAA's too .

Phew ..
I need a new mat .

I feel like Eminem ..
I just wana rap .
ANGRY rap .

Why'd I have to be white ?

I mean,

I have like, no culture whatsoever ..
I couldn't do anything for International Day,
even if I wanted to ..

White people have screwed themselves up in the past,
doing dumb stuff like slavery ..
( lol sorry for my lack of vocabulary )
And they think they are the "superior race" or w/e ..
That's just stupid .

I have no language that I can speak
like .. with my friends
like .. besides English ..

I'm gangsta .
But no one believes it ..
Just cause I'm white ..

I guess I could follow in Eminem's footsteps
.. but how ??

.. This is why I am such a rebel .
I am not at all unique
by nature;

I strive so hard
just to be accepted ..

Yes, I think I have hardships ..

So be nice .
It's not my fault .

And yeah, I was considering weaning away
from the unnecessary spaces ..
but screw that XP

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .