Sunday, October 01, 2006

143 .. and counting

I really thought today was September 31st ..
Honestly ..

Well, I guess it's October 1st again .
One year past .
And what a fitting post number ..

I present to you
a spontaneous poem :

" Uncertainty "
( Back to Basics )
by Siesta Lingo

When I see a certain couple,
I turn away.
I feel jealous.

When I hear certain words,
I remember before.
I feel angry.

When I notice certain numbers,
I am amazed.
I feel special.

When I play certain songs,
I smile inside.
I feel warm.

When I say a certain name,
I repeat myself.
I feel at home.

When I run into a certain someone,
I stumble.
I laugh.
I don't know what to do or say.
I don't understand how you make me feel.

I don't know your thoughts.
Your face,
your voice,
your eyes,
seem to be enough.

I know envy.
I know fury.
I know reason.
I know magic.
I know love.

But I'm not sure I know
you.

.....

Sometimes it is best
to think simple .

Busting her cycle,
wishing I never learned to count ..

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .