Wednesday, October 18, 2006

different pages from the same story

Google pwns .
Need proof ?
10,000,000,000,000,000
,000,
000,000,000,000
,000,000,000,
000,000
,000,000,000,000,000,
000,000,000,000,000
,000,000,
000,000,000,000,000,000
= googol
= greater than the number of particles
in the known universe
[ Go here if you need still more proof
.. look in Miscellanea,
which btw I didn't know was a word ]

From the history book :
"Skepticism, the idea that nothing
can ever be known for certain....
To doubt old ideas...
was the first step toward finding truth....
Whenever a new belief arose,
it replaced an old belief
that people once accepted as truth.
In the same way... the new belief
would also probably be replaced
by some different idea in the future.
For these reasons... humans could never
have absolute knowledge of what is true."
~but we can try (163)~

Friday night and Saturday morning,
I slept for thirteen hours
from nine to ten ..
I think my record is fourteen .
And the least ? four .
The latest I've stayed up till,
and the earliest I've awoken ?
5:30 .

I won the DDR tourney btw ..

If I learned one thing on Tuesday,
( .. why do ppls say that ?
It doesn't really make sense ..
I mean, I can understand
if you say something like
"If I like anyone, she is Christina,"
that is something that maybe you're not sure of ..
but you should know if you learned something ..
anway, )
it is that I don't need to do anything to my hair
because it does not listen to me anway .
I can do whatever I can to my hair,
to try and mess it up ..
and it will still look the same .

Our world is built solely on trust .
Trust going both ways .
Without that trust,
all he11 would break loose ..
trust me .

I wonder if Bob the builder works with relationships .. ?
"Can we build it? Yeah!
Can we fix it? Yeah!"

Our love is like a sycamore ..

Don't take things personally from me ..
because it is never about you .
Everything is my problem .

We both seek the same answers,
just you seek them through God,
and I seek them through myself ..

"We are in this life together,
even when one moves without the other.
Different pages from the same story.
This aching is familiar,
it's something I remember.
We can't touch without feeling.
Can't heal without healing.
Only the young could fall so hard,
could be so careless and ignore the scars.
So we will move out of the way this time,
making room for each other,
one without the other.
We are broken,
but we are moving still.
A thousand different ways."
~Erin Taylor~

"How high does the sycamore grow?
If you cut it down,
then you'll never know."
~XD (CoW)~

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .