Wednesday, August 09, 2006

. what scares me the most .

You know what scares me the most ?
When I can't fight it anymore,
when it takes over,
when I totally lose control ..
I like it .

~ from the movie Hulk ~
I love it .

Incidentally,
Ze Frank also celebrated his 100th show yesterday ..
Wow . What a coincidence .

Six degrees of separation ..
I believe it .

Find this guy ....

" In a perfect world,
you and I probably wouldn't exist,
so let's not hope for one "

This is Colllin,
biting Ze Frank,
and thinking so
you don't have to .

.....

I look forward to sleeping,
so I can dream of you .
~
I've been looking to you for answers,
but now I realize
I've known them all along .
~
It's like my subconscious
is tryna tell me something ..
but what if I dunwana listen ?

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .