Thursday, August 10, 2006

. never quite learned .

Anaya said it for me :

" I have been writing for the past ten years .
I have written volumes of poems, stories, novels ....
Writing is not easy .
It is a lonely, and oftentimes unappreciated endeavor .
But I had to keep creating,
I had to keep trying to organize all the beautiful, chaotic things into some pattern .
Writing is never quite learned .... "

~ All the beautiful, chaotic things .... ~

. Hangaroo is fun .



Imma try to do most of my writing offline from now on,
because this darned timer is getting to be quite the pain ..
So don't be surprised if I don't post for a few days in a row or something ..

I will try to still post something,
but I can only stand so much ....

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .