Monday, August 07, 2006

. I think I'll start it over .

" I think I'll go to Boston,
I think I'll start a new life ..
I think I'll start it over,
where no one knows my name .. "

" I'll get out of California,
I'm tired of the weather ..
I think I'll get a lover,
and fly her out to Spain .. "

" I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired ..
I think I need a new town,
to leave this all behind .. "

" I think I need a sunrise,
I'm tired of the sunset ..
I hear it's nice in the summer,
some snow would be nice .. "

" Boston ..
where no one knows my name .... "

.. turns out Augustana thinks a lot t0o ..

~ You don't know me,
you don't even care .. ~

~ You don't know me,
you don't wear my chains .. ~

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .