Monday, August 07, 2006

. the best way we survive .

" Let me know that I've done wrong,
when I've known this all along .. "

" When we live such fragile lives,
it's the best way we survive .. "

" I go around a time or two,
just to waste my time with you .. "

" Tell me all that you've thrown away ..
Find out games you don't wanna play ..
You are the only one that needs to know "

" Who has to know
the way she feels inside,
those thoughts I can't deny ?
These sleeping dogs won't lie,
and all I've tried to hide
is eating me apart .. "

Trace this life out .

" I'll keep you my dirty little secret ..
Don't tell anyone, or you'll be just another regret ..
Hope that you can keep it,
my dirty little secret .. "

Who has to know ?

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .