Saturday, August 05, 2006

. but I have more .

Wappa # 1 :
" December "
4 days
7 posts
Pages 1-7 of my journal

This was the beginning ..
I created my blog on December Seventeenth .
The 1337 titles were just for a little added spice .
I've stopped using AIM Express by now,
but my AIM is still pretty crappy ..
My parents blocked MySpac3 .
DM stands for delayed messenger .
And I'm still hangin' in there .

That ice skating event was fun ..
I'd like to do that again .
But not for the skating ..

This may be one of the
best analogies I have written ..
but I have more .

.....

I created this blog to discover myself ..
but what I have discovered
is everything I never imagined myself to be .

I had a dream last night,
I was with
the grrl of my dreams
- no pun intended -
but ..
she wasn't who I expected her to be ..

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .