Sunday, August 06, 2006

. thinking bilingually .

Wappa # 2 :
" January "
6 days
8 posts
Pages 8-16 of my journal

As some of you know already,
my New Year's resolutions
didn't turn out quite as planned ..

I still have most of the same pet peeves .
Todavi'a me duele tanto .
I still type bilingually,
and I still love athe music ..

I'm still keeping that diary,
and just about as pathetic as I was back then .
Yes I spell my name with seven L's,
and no one can steal my 8b..

SAD turned out rather .. sad .
And thanks a lot, Rona,
for convincing me not to ki11 myse1f .

I write my own songs now
( Imma prolly post one soon ),
instead of just biting them from others ..
but I still love "Obsession" ..

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .