Friday, August 04, 2006

Transmitado en espanol en SAP

Ay,
amor me duele tanto ..

El corazo'n quema
del vaci'o que lo contiene ..

Pero
lo que no nos mata,
nos mejora .

Entonces, voy a estar contento
pero primer,
una cancio'n :

Yeah, she caught my eye
as we walked on by ..
She could see from my face
that I was fxcking high ..
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
but we shared a moment that will last till the end

....


Do you ever try to drink a glass of water,
and just totally miss your mouth,
and have it go all over your shirt ?
Or is that just me ?
Is it some kind of metaphor for life ?

" Initiative is to success what
a lighted match is to a candle "

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .