Thursday, April 05, 2007

something bigger to worry about

" Why are we continuing to play this little game,
when we all know it has moved to the next level ? "
~ Mikhail from LOST ~

April fools !!!
Sorry if I didn't clear that part up .
And my blog continues ...

It didn't come off as well as I would have wanted it to ...
But don't worry .. you still have 49 more posts to go .

But now I am behind ..
I need to catch up grrr

Speaking of catching up,
happy belated Pi Day
and Saint Patrick's Day
( my favorite holiday of them all .. but not this year ),
and happy belated birthdays
to Sam and Carter .. and my mom .

Reviving these old links, because Blogger
got jsut a little bit re7arded when they reverted to beta .


Here are those nine posts whose links ( which used to show perfectly )
got lost somewhere along the line .
The links have now been returned safely to their owners .
I have listed them here, just in case you were wondering
( and for my own records as well ..
err, mainly for my own records actually ) .

Long Time, No See
Mothers' Day
Tri-Quest Victory
Epic 2015
N : The Way of the Ninja
He11, Michigan
MySp4c3 V1rus
Spad4ssin Webmasters
One-Legged DDR

" I made a decision right then that I had to do something,
because this secret was burning inside me . "
~ from Dale King's story ~

The good thing about this mentality is that
at least I will always have something bigger to worry about .
And what a mentality it is ..
it has definitely at times brought me somewhere very near to mental ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Mothers Day is approaching in a while now...and well for some really great ideas and resources just drop by my blog on Mothers Day Wishes sometime and checkout all that i've posted there!!!

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .