Thursday, February 22, 2007

eternity is too long to stay away

" Pick Your Poison " Picture Plethora :
The Fourth Helping [ from the 15th of February ]



If only it were that easy !
If only I only had that many problems in the first place !
If only I could just press a button, and have all my problems fixed for me .
If only I could just hide all the details that are eating me apart .
If only I could simply close a window, when a part of my life becomes too much to handle .
If only I could wait long enough to fix anything at all .
If only I could let it go !!!
If only I could stop being soo obvious ..
Even when I need to keep it secret the very most, I seem to have lost the capacity to cover it all up .
If only you would ..
Well, don't get me started on that part .
If only III ay ay could go on forever ..
** I could go on forever !!
If only I had for ever ..
But then I'll bet I would drive myself insane,
because eternity is too long to stay away .
' If only ' .. what a cliche` .. and yet it is still profoundly effective .
If only I could stop all of this ?
If only I could start it over !
If only you would let me .
If only you would listen .
If only you would cooperate .
If only you would trust me .
If only you would forgive and forget .
If only I could do the same !
If only I could stop myself from getting started on that part .
If only you were not soo .. YOU .
Or maybe I shouldn't be soo ME ?
If only I could take it easy on the exclamation points .
But there are just so many points of exclamation .
If only there weren't ...
Aye . Yo siempre te querre`, y creo que lo conoces tambie`n .
If only I could speak one language at a time .
If only I could .. uhm .
If only I could keep my train of thought .
If only I could concentrate .
If only I could focus .
If only I could not be so redundant .
If only I could not ramble so much ?
If only it only were only you .
If only I could make a bit more sense .
If only I were not so mysterious . ( It's true, after all ! )
If only I could not be quite so parallel, all the time .
And yet I believe it helps, somehow .

' If only, if only, ' the woodpecker sighs,
' the bark on the trees was as soft as the skies . '
While the wolf waits below, hungry and lonely,
he cries to the moon, ' if only, if only . '

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .