Thursday, January 11, 2007

to establish myself for life ... as a Pinoy

Ever since I started to have friends, in Kindergarten, to make my friends, to establish myself for life, they have been Pinoy . And I have no intentions of changing that . I guess I just get a little overconfident sometimes ..

" Maybe it's not right, I have a grrlfriend ..
I made a friend tonight, who is a grrl and ..
I just wanted to talk to you, but then I started wondering
if she's the one .. or not . "
~ A Little Doubt Goes a Long Way - Reel Big Fish ~
" I gotta go, gotta go .. before I do something stupid .
I GOTTA GO !
I gotta go, gotta go .. before I do something lame . "

Too late ?

" You don't want anyone to know you . Nobody does . We all want our mystery; our own and everyone else's . "
" Someone who waits on nothings, on tomorrows that never come . "
~ Upstairs Downstairs ~

Am I hard to understand ? Is this ?
I try very hard not to be wrong .
And I try not to waste any time .

1 gal ... Jan 17 .
No coincidence .

A little dirty .. but hilarious .

My appendix is cramping up again ..

Is it a bad time ?

Her fiasco with the debate boy really makes me wonder why I am not even able to connect with the grrl around the corner .

I do a whole lot of thinking . It's just that the majority of it is done alone .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .