Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Epiphany, part 3 : renewal

I always knew I was meant for something better . I want to leave my mark on the world, and I want it to scar .

Now that I have celebrated the past, it is time to mourn over the present .

My New Year's Resolutions ( or Revolutions, if you prefer .. * cough * Rona * .. ) are basically the same as last year's, but updated just a little :
1. To keep my Resolutions . ( A little extra motivation )
2. To not screw anything up this year ( more than it already is as such ) .
3. To revisit my days with Lenna ( with Bixy ) .
4. To get a 4.0 ! ( Shouldn't be too hard this year )
5. To sleep less ( than 12 hours a day ) .
6. To finish my blog . ( When ? That a secret )
7. To face my fears ( in a manner of speaking ) .
8. To develop a System . ( I'm not yet sure what that means exactly .. but It came to me in a dream )
9. To read a Chapter a day ( every day !! )
10. To watch less television .

11. To leave / make more time for writing ( for at no point can you ever have written too much ) .
12. To be more confident ( per his advice, and hers ) .

I am ashamed to say that, although I got off to a good start, I did not manage to follow through with any of my goals last year . This year will definitely be different .

" It's hard to beat the system,
when we're standing at a distance .
So we keep waiting on the world to change . "
~ Waiting on the World to Change - John Mayer ~

I need to read the book first .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .