Sunday, January 28, 2007

i expect her to love me back ..

" Why do you always expect things back ? "
Good . Point . But how can you blame me ?
I think, oftentimes in life .. like, OFTEN x .. we all expect things in return .
In fact, I think there is nothing anyone will do
( and strong words, I know .. but I truly mean it )
without expecting to receive something in return .
When you love someone, you expect her to love you back .
When you do someone a favor, you expect her to be gracious .
When you lend something out, you expect to get it back .
When you make a random comment, you expect to be laughed at .
There are, of course, some things you do without thinking ..
they are called impulses . BUT .. those don't count .
And if, just to be spiteful, you do something for no point to prove me wrong ..
you are expecting me to be proven wrong .
So either way, I win . Ha ! Get used to it . I will have my way ..
Like Handson said, art is all about intent and purpose .
And life is a masterpiece .
Therefore all actions we take have both an intent and a purpose .
Although I am not entirely sure what the difference is .. Tundra !
Aah .. lmfbo . Intent is " the purpose of something that is intended . "
Purpose is " a result that is desired; an intention . "
Uuh, ohkay ! I feel the connection .

[ I've got it ! Intent is what you want to happen .
Purpose is what you need to happen .
Think about it . ]

" There were so many questions he wanted to ask,
but he had been told often that he asked too many questions . "
~ Paul Anderson ~

Think about it . Think, think about it .

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .