Thursday, January 25, 2007

the darkest of darknesses

[ Finally finished this on Monday;
I have had the beginning for a few months ]

I see the darkest of darknesses, and the shroud of night approaches .
And all I can think of is what I would do without you .
Without your wit, without your smile,
without that hope you give me every once in a while .
If I had to sit here in the dark alone, with everyone gone all around me;
and no one to ask what I'm doing here, no one to wonder about me;
I would die inside . My stomach would drop, my heart would fall and break .
Fragile, shatter to the ground, like a crystal .
A crystal with all of its faces and obscure, perfectly formed angles;
like your body . A crystal, a jewel, a gem; so beautifully magnificent,
so wonderfully properly out of my league . But I love it .
The shine of your eyes, like two glimmering orbs,
refracting the light of the sun, changing it, turning it,
into something more beautiful, something worthy of you,
of your glow, of the aura that follows wherever you go .
When you walk, flawless, grace redefined,
when you reach out with hands, a delight to hold in mine .
Your hips, your lips, like bittersweet wine, an oasis,
a place to spend unscheduled time . You're so fine;
when the darkest of darknesses come, and the shroud of night approaches,
I thank God I met you . And all I can think of is what I would do without you .

1 comment:

rOnaMaGlian said...

you used OASIS.

hahahaha

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .