Monday, December 18, 2006

such feel-good messages

Okay, so I lied .
I am sorry I could not be here for my blog's very first actual birthday .. but procrastination caught up with me . Ouch . Strumming my pain with her finger .. Singing my life with her words .. ki11ing me softly with her song .

Yes, I do have a present for him . Just let me remember it .

Recently, I watched :
Ladder 49 .. ( X] )
Click .. ( <] )
part of Shall We Dance ? .. ( =\ )
Bee Season .. ( 8O )

Strange, I thought it was about a spelling bee .
But somehow it ended up being about God and religion and shefa .. zmg .

Such feel-good messages .
I recommend them all .

I also recommend " The Meaning of Life " by Bradley Trevor Greive !

Rethinking my intent ..
Redefining my purpose ..
Reconstructing my platypus ..

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .