Tuesday, December 19, 2006

drafting through the process

I laugh too much !

When Albert and Justin and D.Ho and I went to see Marie Antoinette, zomg . You know that feeling -- maybe you don't, but -- when you are trying to hold it in soOo bad, but it's just so hard .. and you just can't .- and keep in mind, I am talking about laughing here, people -. and you feel like you're just guna have to burst ? And if and when you ally do, it comes out even louder and more irritating than it would have if you had just let it go ? And it is so annoying, because it always comes at the entirely wrong moments, when you really should be keeping quiet, and the people in the row in front of you have already warned you to quiet down, in that tone of voice that is so stern it is not even funny, and you automatically know they mean serious business . And that strange irony that whenever you pretend to be stern like that, you always just end up laughing at yourself anyway -- just like in a " staring " contest . And you feel so good inside, because you are laughing; but at the same time you feel so bad, because you know you really probably shouldn't be -- like getting tickled . And you immediately, or at least very soon after you start to begin to, try to control yourself; but your sudden sternness doesn't help, and you still in your thoughts keep on going back to thinking about that that made you laugh, and again you find the need to have to stifle yourself . And yes, I am using way too many words on purpose .. but so ? Isn't it fun ! And it did not bother me that much that time at the movie theatres that day, although I did feel rather embarrassed and was glad, or at least hoping, that the people around us understood a little and were not too angry at the fact that I seemed to find smallpox such a hilarious topic . But it was the second instance, a while afterward, that really got me to thinking ( that I should write a post on this topic one of these days ) . When we had our mock interview in business, I could not stay serious . That seems to be one of my weaknesses .. I can never keep a straight face . And it has often cost me in one way or another . So from now on, I no laugh so much . I recognize when be serious face .

Laughing in the rain .
Pick your poison .

2 comments:

Albert Lowe said...

dude, we saw marie antoiette like a month ago.

the king is ill with smallpox.

*gasp*

haha

philophiliac said...

yeah, and I never did do that assignment .

=\

*gasp*

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .