Wednesday, August 02, 2006

what IS in a name ??

I like this larger font ..
This is what I started out using,
Iono how I switched at some point ..
But I like this better,
even though it is hardly different at all,
so I'll keep it .

I watched Walk the Line .
.. another great love story ..

Thank goodness for Arby's .

I love Ravla <3

Every day I have this song
Stuck in my head
Stuck in my head
With just one day left of summer school
She's on my mind
She's on my mind

. The Fray .

Once again,
I have fallen for a grrl I can't have ..
I prolly won't evern see her again after tomorrow,
unless ....

Well anyway, I've started writing again .
I've taken a break from my journal to think about things,
but I finally found that story I had lost
that I started in seventh grade .
Maybe I'll post some of it for you guys
if you're good ....

I prolly won't see any of my new friends after tomorrow !
I need phone numbers !
I need a phone !!
LOL
I'm sad !! :[

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the larger font.

ravla? lol.

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .