Tuesday, August 01, 2006

the greatest post ever written

Guess what !!
Now, for your convenience and reading ease,
I shall write bigger ..
Although this may not last very long,
but we'll see how it goes ..

I watched The Greatest Game Ever Played
.. I never knew golf could be so intense ..

I have decided to wait a few days to start Wapparoatomm,
because I have decided that
at the moment, talking about my past
is not so much important as talking about the now ..

[ Figuring Out What Love is
( Fowl ) : The Precursor ]

What is love ??

Wiktionary ranks it as
the 179th most frequent word in the English language,
and the American Heritage Dictionary alone
supplies it with eighteen different meanings ..

But the denotation is not enough .

What is the connotation ?
What do you consider "love" ?

How long does it take ?
How long do you have to like someone first ?
At what point can you say that you love them ?

Who invented the word "love" ?

I can't possibly write much more ..

But I'll end it with a light-hearted comment :
Love is like a Mother's Day present .
She doesn't just want you to give it to her,
she would appreciate it more if you made it .

Keep on pondering ..
it's good for you .
I think .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just watched the benchwarmers.
i never knew that three morons could make little league so stupid, yet at the same time quite hilarious

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .