Wednesday, August 16, 2006

. the ultimate test .

"Chasing Cars"
is like the perfect song
for my voice right now ..
It's right up there,
but not too high ..
so it's great practice .

Ball Revamped,
the ultimate test of hand-eye coordination ..
which brings me to the

Score of the Day :
I beat Metaphysik in 491 'seconds'
with 77 d34ths ..
can you beat me ??

I just realized,
this blog is meant to be read only privately,
but it is public ..
so anyone could notice me ..

and read all of my posts,
read these words,
my thoughts ..
without commenting ..

If that be the case,
then come on out, wallflowers ..
drop a line,
tell why you're here ..

Yes,
that means you too .

1 comment:

kan4ever said...

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .