Thursday, August 17, 2006

. that ruins my joke .

So .
Blogger switched to Google accounts ..

Yes I switched over,
it wasn't much trouble
as I already had a Google account ..

But there are some changes
that I don't quite like so much .

Christmas Island is now abbreviated CX ..
what kind of an abbreviation is that ?
And that ruins my joke ..

It now displays my name ..
I guess that's okay,
now that I can make my blog private ..
But that ruins my other joke ..

Yea .
I'll be remodeling my sidebar now ..

Score of the Day :
I scored 2365 points on Prehistoric,
and 331 eggs ..
( I still haven't beaten it, but )
can you beat me ??

According to Knowledge,
I should have waited until two days ago
to check up on my New Year's resolutions ..
Oh, well .

Ze also stated that he plans to resign from his show
on Saint Patrick's Day of next year ..

Dang,
I can really relate with this guy ....

No comments:

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .