Thursday, August 24, 2006

right after REM

Wappa # 4 :
" March "
3 days
7 posts
Pages 21-23 in my journal

March 23rd .
[ after a dejected month of no posts ]
4:21 in the morning .
A legend is born .

Well ..,
not exactly ..
but he sure is cute

Clever use of passive voice ..
Dirty little secrets ..
Losing at Minesweeper ..
Things haven't changed much

Sorry the links aren't working now,
I'm not sure how to get those back

March was the beginning of moods ..

It seems like just yesterday
I wrote the Numbers Game ..

My life is still going in circles ..
but I think it decides to oval sometimes

I wrote a song about this ..
it is quite fittingly named "Fed Up"

And the 17 circles are not a coincidence ..

The one was meant to double as a 1 and an I ..
and I still love the poem ..
Unlike most of my posts now,
it was completely spontaneous ..
There is a *slight* rhyme scheme ..

And still no comments ..

.....

MySpac3 . is just a very small piece of my life ..
And one of those pieces that I cannot control ..
It just stays there, unchanged ..

* I'm in love with your sister *

Greg got the job !
(
This one, in case you missed it, fifth paragraph )
He'll teach 7th and 8th grade history ..
It will be .. different

So I skipped a day,
let's just pretend it never happened ..
It wasn't my fault anyway ..

1 comment:

Rudy Wellsand said...

Oooooooh! GREEN SITE!

I haven't figured out your title yet: "AGNOSTIC CURIOUSITY". Is it that I'm the Agnostic who is curious about what you wrote? Or is it that YOU are the Agnostic, Non-believer; and YOU are curious about beliefs?

I could be wrong, but I'll take a chance and say it's the latter.

Towards that end, DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN READ CODES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE that CONTROL your Destiny?

See the "Chosen"Code and "Color"Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study.

HAVE A MUCH MORE BRILLIANT DAY!

 
All information, unless otherwise sourced, copyright 2005-7 Agnocure .
All rights reserved . No plagiarism without permission, please .